GENERAL HUNT INFORMATION
|SPECIES||2020 SPRING CAMP||PRICES||SPOTS|
|Black Bear||May 10 – May 16
May 17 – June 23
May 24 – May 30
May 31 – June 6
|Moose||August 25 – August 31
September 10 – September 18
September 19 – September 27
October 3 – October 11 / 16-24
|Archery $4,000 or Option #3 Combo*
Rut, Archery / Rifle $6,500 or Option #1 Combo*
Rut, Archery/Rifle $6,500 or Option #2 Combo*
Rut, Archery/Rifle $6,500
|Mule Deer||August 25 – August 31
September 1 – November 30
Archery & Rifle Rut $5,000
|White Tail||Mid Nov 2019 ( Negotiable )||9 Days $7,500
6 Days $6,500
|Wolves||January & February 2020 ( Negotiable )||6 Days $4,000||2 Spots|
- #1 Combo – 6 Available Spots – Hunt is Moose/ 1 Bear (Bait/Spot & Stalk) $9,000
- #2 Combo – 4 Available Spots – Moose/Mule Deer $8,500
- #3 Combo – 2 Available Spots – Moose/Mule Deer $7,000
**Whitetail availability and hunts upon request (Dates subject to change based on Alberta Hunt Regulations)**
** Tags and Taxes not included**
- Prices are in US Dollars.
- 50% deposit via Wired Funds (Contact me for details) required to book a hunt
- Deposit is non-refundable, if a replacement hunter is found, deposit can be transferred to the following years hunt. In the unlikely event Northern Tales Outfitters must cancel, deposit will be fully refunded.
- Upon receiving the deposit, the Hunt Contract will be issued.
- Final 50% is due 30 days prior to hunt start date, unless prior arrangements are arranged.
- Licence and Allocations, Goods and Service ( GST )Fee’s, due before hunt starts.
- Drive up to Rainbow Lake, Alberta where you’ll be met by myself and taken out to Spike Camp or; fly into Grand Prairie, Alberta, rent a truck and travel 2.5 to 5 Hours up to the WMU Camp, your hunt is scheduled in.
- Depending on flight schedules you may require hotel accommodations pre/post your hunts, we can assist with recommendations for hotels if requested.
- A USA passport is required to enter Canada, check with Canada Border Services prior to make sure you are not denied entry, a DUI could prevent you from entering Canada
- Transportation during the hunt
- Meals & Accommodations during the hunt
- Preparation of trophy big game, (Taxidermy offered upon request)
- Full Guide Service 2-1, Food & Lodging
- Wolf/ Coyote Hunt included with every hunt, tag must be purchased prior to hunt (Trophy Fee of $500 Apply)
What’s Not Included:
- License and Allocations, Goods and Service tax (GST)
- Game processing and any associated packaging and shipping
- Guide/Cook Gratuities
- Pre/Post Hunt transportation and accommodations
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Firearms must be declared at the border; hand guns are not allowed in Canada
- Visit www.rcmp-grc-gc-ca for the non-resident Firearm Declaration information and forms
- A small fee maybe payable when you submit the documents at the border
- A WIN# (Wildlife Identification Number) will need to be purchased online, give yourself a few weeks to receive the card in the mail.
- If you have a WIN#, please insure it is up to date and valid, we will need this to pick up your hunting license prior to your hunt, visit www.albertarelm.com for more information
LETS MAKE YOUR NEXT HUNT A NORTHERN TALE!